Interested in Hiring Andy?
He's always keen to hear from anybody recruiting for rolling stock engineers in the London area.
Enter your email address below to be sent a copy of Andy's CV (Adobe PDF format)
Most Recent Experience:
Production Delivery Engineer for Southeastern
- Employed in the production office of a depot, responsible for managing all defects in traffic on a combined fleet of 226 units.
- Manage the workload of fitters both on and off-depot.
- Prioritise and plan fault-finding and rectification work carried out at outstation locations.
- Liase with delay attribution staff to minimise delays attributed to engineering.
- Make timely engineering-based decisions about the fitness of stock to run, in accordance with the company safety manual.
- Liase with other engineering staff to coordinate repairs on rolling stock.
- Manage special checks and NIRs.
- Maintain technical competency in all Southeastern stock.
- Use real-time telemetry tools to monitor and investigate defects on units in traffic.